The greatest criticism I had was for my image on growing. One of the greatest complaints was the confusion on what the word was. My teammates said that they were inclined to look at the largest letter first and then continue reading from there. What they read from my previous image was: 'gniworg'. My immediate response to solving this problem was to inverse the word order:
Another complaint was on how simplistic it was. Too much negative space along with too much structure made it less like the plant I wanted it to represent. I discarded the plant idea but still wanted to give it substance and life. Substance was done by giving it a shadow as though it wasn't just a flat thing on piece of paper and to also make it pop. The second step in giving it life was to make it look like it was moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment